Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun card..

Hi all!!
Before I shared my "fun card", I wanna share my latest LO based on sketch #132 from creativescrappers first. It's for baby Matthew and I just love the outcome :D It's very masculine!!! hohoho.. take a look...


some details...



..I'm so happy with the result :D:D

Ok, it's now the time for that "fun card"!! A ordered a card again with an unsual theme (as always :D). She wants me to create one for her bff birthday, who likes to do house chores including fold up the laundry!! haha..i guess her house is sure very clean and neat. So here, I created a laundry basket card, that are full of clothes for her to fold :D



some details back and front
 
All clothes will come out when the string is pulled
 Hope both A and her bff like it ^^
thanks for looking

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment