Friday, December 3, 2010

santa claus is coming to town....

Hi there!

I can't believe it's December and christmas is just around the corner,...u won't believe how fast it will be. It started to "feel" like christmas here in Indonesia. Yeap, no snow, it's still hot and sunny every other day.. but the shopping center here already put out their best christmas decoration to draw you in..for...some shopping?:D Anyway, just wanna share my first christmas card this year ( yes..i'm late..very late)


My card is based on CPS#195 sketch. I also would like to enter this card at:


Besides, I would like to share a layout requested by my wedding photographer. It's for her sweet baby, Clarice :D This layout is based from CS sketch#131


some details...


thanks for looking and have a nice weekend!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Darling creations!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete