Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy bird-day, tweet!

This is a crazy week for me since my baby is teething...one is out and many more to come :(
Anyway, I would like to share a card, requested by my BIL's cousin, A. It's for her best friend whose favorite color is green. She likes ice skating too...so ..I started to look around for ice skating digistamps with bday theme. Looking around few sites with no luck:(  At last, I decided to create my own image, was inspired by the xmas digistamps from PCS. Here is the card...



...some details ...





I tried to capture the "ice" here, but it's hard! It looks much better in the real life :(

Hope the bday girl and A like it just like I do :D

Well, I would like to enter this card for:
The ABC challege - I is for Ice
PTT#23 - anything goes birthday card

And oh,..before I forget, there is a HUGE blog candy giveaway from The wee memories!!!
..don't forget to check it out,.. u don't wanna miss it rite! :P

Last but not least, have a nice weekend and Happy thanksgiving

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! love those colours, and that bird is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "tweeet" card! Love this so much! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delightful birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the pattern bird! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete