Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Furano

Nope, not me... hhahaha..haven't been to Furano, Hokkaido.. or...well haven't been to Japan at ALL *sigh*. It's my sister who was visiting Japan during Sept holiday with her little family. It sure is a beautiful place and she enjoyed it a lot. In order to preserve it, she asked me to create a layout for this beautiful pic! I used the sketch #128 from Creative Scrapper


and here is what I came up with:



details



...and I would like to enter the challenge at Creative scrappers.


Also, I've been blog hopping to see how this blogging world works...and I came across a talented lady, Yenni Natalia, who is offering this yummy Blog Candy to celebrate her upcoming 29th brithday!

*mouth watering :P*

...everybody can join! just check it out the rules on her blog!
Have fun!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sisil..thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    LOnya keren banget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks vera,..nice to know u.. been browsing through ur blog...and I'm amazed...ur creations are all beautiful!! *kagum*

    ReplyDelete