Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi world

Hello all

Firstly, I'm definetly new to this blogging world. Have been willing to create one but kept delaying. :P Secondly, I just wanna share my creation  and love of  art with u guys... been making cards on and off since highschool... but didn't keep a record till recently via facebook :( You can check some of them out at: http://www.facebook.com/si2lhandmade.cardsandscrapbook

Well, since I'm a newbie...ur helps and advices are greatly appreciated..

Lastly, I would love to share my latest birthday card for my BIL who is also celebrating his wedding anniversary on the same day...

I was planning to enter this card for Party Time Tuesday challege.. but I was LATE!! :( didn't really realize it's Tue already :(
O well, still got some time left to enter for:
 pixie dust studio challenge 
 cps
Dutch dare card challenge

thanks for visiting

. sisil .

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Those papers are fabulous. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great idea.... absolutely awesome card I love it. Be perfect to use up those paper scraps! So you took a plunge into the blogging world... sigh, I myself am not a very good blogger (ahem, writer) and it is work to blog atleast to me it is. (agh the do's and don't of blogging etiquette) so my advice.... have fun, it's about crafting NOT blogging :-). Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? Thanks so much for sharing with us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the 3-D look! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!! Love the red bow!!

    ReplyDelete